Wednesday, May 6, 2009

kimchee and the likes


image is taken from Cultured.

i was going through my email, and saw one from Daily Candy.  Usually I just read the article a bit then move on. However, this morning, when I saw this picture, it took my attention because I was surprised by the packaging. It's unusual to see such packaging for a kimchee product. It's nice to see something that's unusually nice packaged in the realm of grocery items. I love the straight black lid with the clean bottle look. The label is simple, but it has the feeling of high end without trying too hard. What intrique me is the juxtaposition of old world food (kimchee) and modern packaging. It's not easy to find this type of packaging in the US grocery. So I'm really hoping that there will be more and more interesting packaging to come! ^^

++Sharon++


No comments:

Post a Comment