Friday, April 16, 2010

the other side of the world.




The first week of being back to the office has proven a challenge for me. Not only I have to recover from jet lag, I was faced with mountains of to do lists. With NSS coming next month, launching new products for the store, product catalog is being produced, studio's site is being made, new handmade items coming up for Etsy store, I feel like planning another vacation now.


But for now, these eye candies should do the trick.  These are some of the inspiring things I saw during my trip to the tropics. From top: a cafĂ© design with traditional but modern feel; tea aisle in a grocery store; patterning in front of a restaurant; another patterning for a mall, and lastly a stack of batik fabric.

I'm logging off now, happy friday. It looks really sunny over here, hope's the same for you!


No comments:

Post a Comment